Let us do the clicking for you!
Remote Account Management allows you to outsource the management, growth and curation of your Twitter account to an Account Manager at ManageFlitter.
Create and build rules by selecting criteria that match people you want us to follow, unfollow or block for you.
Once you have established these rules, we will monitor your account for changes and manually unfollow, follow or block people who match your rules.
In order for us to manage your account, you must have actions available in your balance. Each unfollow, follow or block counts as an action. These can be purchased inside the app.
We will only perform actions up to your daily limits. Rules can be listed by priority and will be taken into account when we are performing actions.
Remote Account Management Calculator
Remote Account Management allows you to outsource the management growth and curation of your Twitter account to an Account Manager at ManageFlitter. In order for us to manage your account, you must have actions available in your balance. Each unfollow, follow or block counts as an action. Available for Pro & Business plans only.
Number of RAM actions:
Frequently Asked Questions
- What Is Remote Account Management (RAM)? Remote Account Management is a feature that allows you to outsource the management, growth and curation of your Twitter account to an Account Manager at ManageFlitter.
- What are the benefits of RAM? RAM allows you to save time by outsourcing the processing and "clicks" to a ManageFlitter Account Manager.
- How does RAM work? Using ManageFlitter you select the accounts you wish to follow or unfollow. You place accounts you wish to follow or unfollow in a Process Queue and a ManageFlitter Account Manager will action your queue on your behalf. You can also use Remote Management Rules to setup pre-defined criteria for us to use to find people to unfollow, follow or block for you.
- What is Remote Management Rules? With Remote Management Rules you can let us know the criteria you use to decide who you unfollow and follow on Twitter. Our Account Managers will then use this information to unfollow, follow or block people on your behalf on Twitter. All actions are performed manually and complaint with Twitter's rules. Your RAM balance is shared between action you manually allocate for remote processing and actions matching your Management Rules. Your manual actions will be completed first before we action people who match your Management Rules. Each day we will only perform actions up to your daily limits. This allows you to tell us how many people you want unfollowed or followed each day.
- Do you use any automated methods to process the queue? No. This would be in breach of Twitter’s rules. Account Manager’s manually action every process. Account Manager’s screens are monitored and recorded in order to provide evidence of manual action if required.
- Is there a cost involved? The cost is $10 for 2,000 actions. An action is a follow, unfollow or a block. There is a minimum charge of $10. This pricing may change. If pricing does change we will honour all previously purchased actions at the price purchased.
- Can I provide additional instructions to beyond processing the queue to allow other types of curation to be outsourced - for example to follow people who have the word “editor” in their profile? Not at the moment. However in the future we will offer additional options that will allow for a higher level of account curation outsourcing.
- How long will it take for my queue to be processed? At the moment processing will be completed within 3 working days. We aim to reduce this to half a working day in the future.
- How do I know when my queue will be processed? You can review your queue at https://app.manageflitter.com/process/remote - all pending processes will be noted and they will be removed from the queue when completed. There is also a notification on login that updates you with respect to followers/following/blocks processed since last login.
- How long is my Balance valid for? Any credit purchased for use in Remote Account Management is valid for up to 1 year. This means that once you add actions to your Balance, you have 1 year to use the actions before they expire.
- Where can I send feedback or ask questions? We invite comments, questions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or via ManageFlitter Support.
What our users have to say...
Great tool! I only discovered it within the past week and love it (was using something else before).— Bobby Klinck (@BobbyKlinck) October 11, 2017