This site is owned and operated by ManageFlitter Pty Ltd. Your privacy is of the most importance to us. At ManageFlitter, we want to make your experience online satisfying and safe.
Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information, This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
- Information ManageFlitter Gather and Tracks ManageFlitter gathers three types of information about users. Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to receive our electronic newsletters, to participate feedback forums and from participation in competitions and surveys: Information ManageFlitter gathers through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views and actions performed throughout our sites. This information allows us to better tailor our features to users‘ needs and to help us better understand the demographics of our audience. Information collected from third party services for which you provide ManageFlitter with API access credentials, These services include Twitter, Facebook and Google+, information collected from these services will be used to provide you with functionality visible on ManageFlitter, We may also utilize this data in to produce aggregate reports such as infographics or to produce additional value added information such as influence ranking to the public. ManageFlitter Gathers User Information In The Following Processes:
- Electronic newsletters policy We will offer a free electronic newsletter to users. ManageFlitter gathers the email addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the link provided in every newsletter that points users to the subscription management page.
- Feedback forums Users of the site‘s Feedback Forums must register separately for this service in order to post messages, although they needn't register to visit the site. During registration the user is required to supply a username, password, and email address.
- Twitter User who connect their Twitter account with ManageFlitter should be aware that this provide us with full access via Twitter's API to the details contained in your Twitter account. This includes, but is not limited to; your entire tweet stream, all of your friends and followers, your account settings and your account details. This does not include your Direct Messages or password. ManageFlitter will use this API access to provide you with the functionality on our website. We will collect information from this API about your social graph to provide you with unfollow tools. We will collect information from this AM about your Tweet stream to provide Tweet related tools. ManageFlitter may republish public information you provide in another public forum, This includes information about your Twitter account to provide inﬁuence ranking tools. We will never republish private information publicly and will always abide by Twitter's rules regarding Third Party Developers. Many people use our service to answer the question who unfollowed me on Twitter? You can do this without a subscription to a paid account. You can, at any time, revoke ManageFlitter's access to your Twitter account from your settings page on Twitter. You can also contact us and request we remove any information we have cached about you.
- Google+ We offer a service which allows you to post your public Google+ messages to Twitter. If you provide ManageFlitter with API access to your Google+ account via ManageFlitter, we will only repost public Google+ messages to your Twitter stream. Only information that is already publicly available can be accessed by ManageFlitter when you connect your Google+ account with us. We will only read and store explicitly public posts made by your Google+ account. ManageFlitter may publish aggregate information collected from your Google+ account in reports such as info graphics where we look for trends or interesting aggregate information. No previously private information will be public such that it is personally identifiable. You can, at any time, revoke ManageFlitter‘s access to your Google+ account from your account settings page on Google. You can also contact us and request we remove any information we have cached about you.
- Competitions We may offer optional voluntary competitions where we will collect explicit information which you provide. If you are currently logged into ManageFlitter we may track your entry to the competition with its connection to the ManageFlitter account.
- Surveys ManageFlitter may occasionally conduct user surveys to better target our content to our audience. We sometimes share the aggregated demographic information in these surveys with our sponsors, advertisers and partners. We never share any of this information about speciﬁc individuals with any third party.
- Children Consistent with the United State Federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPAl, we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent. In order to use ManageFlitter, users must have a valid TWitter account.
- Usage tracking ManageFlitter tracks user traffic patterns throughout all of our sites. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. ManageFlitter does break down overall usage statistics according to a user's domain name, browser type, and MiME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user-s browser). ManageFlitter sometimes tracks and catalogs the search terms that users enter in our Search function, We use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don't like based on traffic to those areas. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
- USE OF INFORMATION ManageFlitter uses any information voluntarily given by our users to enhance their experience in our network of sites, whether to provide interactive or personalized elements on the sites or to better prepare future content based on the interests or our users. As stated above, we use information that users voluntarily provide in order to send out electronic newsletters and to enable users to participate in polls, surveys, message boards, and forums. We send out newsletters to subscribers on a regular schedule depending on the newsletter), and occasionally send out special editions when we think subscribers might be particularly interested in something we are doing. ManageFlitter never shares newsletter mailing lists with any third parties, including advertisers, sponsors or partners. When we use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don't like based on trafﬁc to those areas. We track search terms entered in Search function as one of many measures of what interests our users. ManageFlitter creates aggregate reports on user demographics and traffic patterns for advertisers, sponsors and partners, This allows our advertisers to advertise more effectively, and allows our users to receive advertisements that are pertinent to their needs. Because we don't track the usage patterns of individual users, an advertiser or sponsor will never know that a specific user clicked their ad. We may also disclose information about any individual user to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
- SHARING OF THE INFORMATION ManageFlitter uses the above-described information to tailor our content to suit your needs and help our advertisers better understand our audience's demographics, This is essential to keeping our service free, We will not share any previously private information about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
- SECURITY ManageFlitter operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
- OPT-OUT POLICY We give users options wherever necessary and practical. Such choices include: Opting not to register to receive our electronic newsletters. Opting not to participate in certain interactive areas, which completely alleviates the need to gather any personally identifiable information from our users. You may contact us to have information we have cached about your from third party services removed from our system.
What our users have to say...
I think @ManageFlitter is by far my favourite social media tool. Ditched a load of inactive Twitter accounts today.— Sarah Stimson (@GoooRooo) July 30, 2013
Great tool! I only discovered it within the past week and love it (was using something else before).— Bobby Klinck (@BobbyKlinck) October 11, 2017
So i paid @ManageFlitter 12$. Tbh they're the best site to manage your Twitter that I've found. Helps tremendously. Its free to try— Jason (@MoNsTiR_) November 9, 2017
Twitter doesn't make many things easy, including getting rid of fake followers. Used @ManageFlitter and got rid of nearly 5,000 fake/bot accounts.— Chuck Gose (@chuckgose) January 9, 2018
Love how you can organise your unfollowers and track their spam level with @ManageFlitter - a highly recommended tool 😀— Zebra - Digital Marketing 🌍 (@ZebraConsulting) August 29, 2017
Definitely, The one I use most is @ManageFlitter, couldn’t run this account without it now 😊😊— Shrewsbury Morris Dancers (@shrewsmorris) November 25, 2017