Please note: This interview was originally broadcast on the It’s a Monkey Podcast – Episode 62 – Sept 2015.
- Where robotic innovation is having the biggest impact.
- Unlikely industries that are currently benefitting from robotic innovation.
- At what stage will robots ‘wake up’ and become self aware?
- How robots will impact the capitalist framework.
- The consequences of super intelligent machines and their impact on humanity.
- Which industries will be safe from robotic innovation, at least in the short term?
- The importance of ‘learning how to learn’ in a constantly evolving tech market.
The hosts of this Podcast are:
- Kevin Garber (CEO of ManageFlitter)
I think we are going to run into a situation where there simply aren’t enough jobs out there, especially for people of more average capability and at that point we have to consider a more radical solution. Education isn’t going to cut it, and I think that something along the lines of a guaranteed income where everyone in society has access to at least the minimum liveable income – may be the way we need to go…