ManageFlitter NEW PRO FEATURE!
Sometimes it is necessary to block another Twitter user.
Harassment by another Twitter user, or SPAM/bot/fake accounts following you may all be best dealt with by blocking.
According to information on Twitter’s website blocked users cannot;
- Add your Twitter account to their lists.
- Have their @replies or mentions show in your mentions tab (although these Tweets may still appear in search).
- Follow you.
- See your profile picture on their profile page or in their timeline.
Twitter doesn’t provide any direct way via the main or mobile Twitter.com site of reviewing a list of who you have blocked.
Sometimes it is however useful to review and unblock the accounts you have previously blocked. This feature can be particularly helpful when you think you may have accidently blocked an account on Twitter.
To view your list of blocked users on MangeFlitter, simply follow the steps below.
1. Log into your ManageFlitter Pro account and navigate to the Follow section.
If you are not a Pro user, you can sign up here.
2. Click the button “Manage Blocked Users” on the left hand side.
ManageFlitter will then display a list of all the users you have blocked on Twitter. Accounts are chronologically ordered, therefore the top account will be the most recent account you blocked.
3. To unblock an account, simply click the button ‘unblock’
We hope this new feature is useful!